The village of Arielli (+/- 1,100 inhabitants) is located in the Abruzzo countryside, about 15 kilometers from both the Adriatic Sea and the foothills of the Majella mountain. Its historic center is built on a hill overlooking vineyards and olive groves. In the autumn, many farmers produce wine and olive oil in the surrounding area.
Our palazzo, which was long owned by wealthy Arielli landowners, has some parts dating back hundreds of years. Stretching out over three floors, it is surrounded by a large garden and overlooks a forested valley, offering a lot of privacy despite being in the village center. It underwent an extensive renovation in 2018 and is now ready to welcome guests. We decided to name it "Dentro la Terra" in honor of the colloquial expression used by the locals to refer to the historic center.
HOW TO GET THERE
* Pescara: Abruzzo International Airport (40 km) - Direct Ryanair flights from Belgium, Germany, Malta, Poland, Romania, Spain and the United Kingdom
* Rome: Ciampino Airport (240 km)
* Rome: Fiumicino Airport (270 km)
Closest train stations:
* Ortona (16 km)
* Pescara (40 km)
Closest bus stops:
* Lanciano (13 km) - buses to Rome airports and train station
* Ortona (16 km) - buses to Rome airports
* Pescara (40 km) - buses to Rome airports and train station
Bus companies: Prontobus, Di Carlo Bus, Di Fonzo Bus
Available at Pescara and Rome airports